Oh hey, it's Allie, do you remember me? I have been MIA for a tad too long. But don't worry gang, I'M BACK! I decided to take a few weeks off in August to max relax. I did absolutely nothing and it was the best. I was probably a little too relaxed because after vacay, I ran around with my head cut off for a few weeks. Worked hard, but played a little too hard. Don't regret a second of it though.
Whenever I make New Years resolutions they last about 24 hours and then I am back eating french fries and cookies 24/7. They just NEVER stick. It doesn't make sense to me to try to change what I'm doing when it's friggin' freezing outside and all I want is comfort food. What feels natural is to start fresh in September. I'm not in school anymore, but it just seems like a good time to refresh and start new.
I, Allie Croza, promise to:
1) Bring my camera with me everywhere and take more photos.
2) Start my fitness/health journey. I say this all the freaking time, but NOW is the time to start.
3) Get back into yoga and be one of those annoying meditating hippie freaks (MY DREAM!)
4) Stop saying I am too busy. I AM THE WORST AT THIS. I can totally make time to do a lot of things, but during my down time I decide to watch Real Housewives and other garbage reality TV shows (I could just watch it on the side while being productive, right?!)
5) Post 2-3 times a week on here
There you have it. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Good luck to me!